Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 5th April 2021
As an essential business repairing vehicles, we will remain open as usual following the governments latest update. However, as we have done for the entire lockdown, changes will still be in place to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. We will continue offering virtual assessments via Whatsapp or Facetime, which can be arranged with our office team on 01908 377217. This is to minimise contact between customers and our team, keeping everyone safe for the remainder of the lockdown and onwards. For further information on our policy and what to do when booking in services, please take a look below and stay updated by checking this page.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed when working on your vehicle. We kindly ask that all clients follow the guidance below:
- Contact the team to arrange a virtual consultation to assess the damage and the work required.
- When arriving on our premises, please ensure that you maintain social distancing of 2m at all times, and when not possible, please take extra precautions.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and wear a face-covering inside the premises.
- Only one customer in reception at a time. If there is already a customer inside, then please wait outside for them to leave before entering.
- All staff will be provided with PPE and regularly sanitise their hands and surfaces will be regularly cleaned.
- Your vehicle will also be sanitised before handed back to you.